ERO Review Summary
- Students are highly engaged in purposeful learning.
- The school’s curriculum strongly and effectively promotes student learning.
- Students learn in settled, stimulating environments that provide support and challenge for all.
- The very effective use of information and communication technologies is enhancing student learning opportunities.
- Hard working, committed teachers are successfully fulfilling the school’s mission that all children should be able to achieve according to their potential.
ERO is likely to carry out the next review in four-to-five years.- Education Review Office, 2012
In partnership with parents and community, this school will provide an environment where:
- Social skills and values are developed
- Every child is supported and educated, so that they are achieving to potential
To support our families we offer:
- No school fees
- Free stationery for all new enrolments
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License